Wednesday, April 11, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 20




I cut some wire and made some hands for the figure. Even though they are exactly where they should be, measured from the baseline of the working drawing, they don't look quite right to me. This is something I must keep an eye on, as I am modeling.






These are just mitten hands for now. There are wires inside the clay, but they are covered up with the clay. I am hoping to be able to take the hands off of the figure in order to model them in more detail later on.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.