Monday, April 23, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 32




I added some oil-clay coils to the upper arms. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I blended the coils together with the wooden rake tool.



Every time I add clay to the figure, I get closer and closer to the final form. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll everyday. I am figuring it out as I go along.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.