Wednesday, April 25, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 34




I was getting low on Prima Plastilina oil-clay, and today my order from Dick Blick arrived. I only had one pound of oil-clay left, so this arrived just in time.






I cut the four pounds of oil-clay up and put it in the clay-warming box. Now I have five pounds of oil-clay to work with.



When I started this project, I had four pounds of Prima Plastilina. I ordered eight more pounds, thinking that twelve pounds of oil-clay would be enough for this 70cm figure, especially since I was using the wood pieces in the armature. Now I have four pounds more, for a total of sixteen pounds of oil-clay. I sure hope this is enough to finish her.




I added some coils of oil-clay to the lower arms.






I blended the coils I added above, then added some more coils and blended them together. I also twisted the hands a little bit, so they are not quite as much in a medical anatomy position. Just adding some more clay to the arms is starting to make them look better.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.