Saturday, April 28, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 37




I added some oil-clay coils to the upper arm, pressed the coils firmly in place, then blended the coils with a wooden rake tool.






As I built-up the upper arms, the pieces of clay I used got smaller. I took the arms off the torso and worked with each of them in my hands.



I also did some more foot research. I feel like I'm almost ready to start modeling the feet.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.