Monday, May 14, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 52




I worked on the arms. First, I measured the working drawing with calipers, from the base line to the inside elbow. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Then I made a mark on the inside of the arms with the caliper measurement.






I added oil-clay to the bicep area of the upper arm.






Then I used a wooden rake tool to blend the added oil-clay.






This is a side view of the left arm.






This is a side view of the right arm.



Already, the arms are looking a little better.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.