Wednesday, May 16, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 54




The left hand was lower than the right hand, so I decided to raise it up a little bit. I used my knife to cut away about 6mm of the  oil-clay at the wrist. Click on any image to enlarge it.






After making the cut, and removing the oil-clay, I pushed the hand up to meet the wrist.






Then I used a wooden rake tool to blend the hand and wrist together.






I think this looks much better, however, I am still debating whether or not to  bring the hands up a little bit more.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.