Saturday, May 19, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 57






I made a couple of overlays of my working drawing and clay head base in order to get a rough idea of where to start working. I will mainly be following Philippe Faraut's method of modeling a head. I also have some other book references as well. Click on the image to enlarge it.



There is a short video about modeling a head by Philippe Faraut on YouTube.
Click this link to watch the 4:51 minute video.
The video has fast cuts, so you may want to have your mouse on the pause button while it is playing, so you can slow it down a bit. There is no dialog, only music, so nothing is missed when pausing.




Finally, here is a Marquardt Beauty Mask overlay on top of my working drawing.



I may need to make some adjustments?

Reference:
Marquardt Beauty Analysis




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.