Monday, May 21, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 59






This is a turnaround of the head with the basic forms blocked in. I started with the basic head shape, then added oil-clay coils for the forehead. I shaped pieces of oil-clay for the nose, mouth, and chin. Click on the image to enlarge it.



After adding the oil-clay coils, I used a small rake tool to blend the oil-clay together. The next step is to continue adding coils of clay to block in the cheekbones and jawbone.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.