Tuesday, May 22, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 60






I am starting work on the eyes. I am using 18mm eyes to model the oil-clay around. I am hoping that after the final casting, some 16mm eyes will fit in the head. Time will tell.



1. I cut a pair of one dollar acrylic round doll eyes in half to make a flat back cabochon shape because of the wood armature under the oil-clay.
2. I cut the oil clay down to the wood armature, and put in the eyes. This is a side view.
3. This is the front view.
4. I added some coils of oil-clay around the eyes.
5. I added some more oil-clay around the eyes.
6. Skull references from Wikipedia. I stuck some digital eyeballs in the front view.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.