Wednesday, May 23, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 61




I added the cheekbones, more or less. In this case, I just added clay without looking at any references. I did not feel like looking at anything while I was modeling.  I know I can always change it if I did not get it right. The head is starting to look like one of those aliens in a bar in a Star Wars movie. Will she ever be cute or beautiful? That part is up to me, of course, for after all, I am the doll maker. Click on the image to enlarge it.



One important thing to remember is that the cheekbones are at their widest just before they get to the ears. This is pointed out in the Proportional Guide to the Figure video by George Davis over at YouTube.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.