Saturday, May 26, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 64




I added some more oil-clay to the face, filling out around the mouth, and fussing with the eyes a little bit. Click any image to enlarge it.



When the image is viewed full size, the head is very close to being 10cm tall, or the actual size I am working with.




The head is looking much more human, so here is a shot of the head on the figure.



I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. She is coming right along, slowly but surely.




I took a couple more photos of the Budget Skull, and outlined some of the curves of the head, seen from below, and from the top. In the top view, the green line follows where the skull is cut, and the red line is the brow line.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.