Tuesday, June 5, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 74




I did some more work on the hands, blocking them in. They are still in a very rough state. but are closer to the modeling state of the overall figure than they were. I continue to try and model the whole figure, moving around it as much as possible, and trying to get it all in the same state of completion. This is a turn around of the right hand. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a turn around of the left hand.






I put the hands back on the figure for now. This is a turn around of the figure, showing the hands from the front, back, and sides. They look much better than they did before I did this work on them.



I am enjoying the time that I have each day to model on my oil-clay figure. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. It all adds up over time.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.