Wednesday, June 6, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 75




I had an idea for a better hand armature. These are my sketches. I used single strands of the rebar tie-wire and needle-nose pliers with side cutters. Click on any image to enlarge it.








I used some computer printer paper to trace over a hand from my working drawing, then used my light box to copy that hand, making a mirror image. I sketched some details in these hands, for the front and back of the hands.








This is a montage of work-in-progress photographs, showing how I did the right hand, and finally, showing the new right hand on the figure.








This is a montage of photographs showing a comparison of the old and new right hands. I am able to adjust the fingers of the new right hand much better than than the old right hand.





The new right hand is on the left side of the photo-montage. The top shows the comparison of the palms of the hands, and the bottom shows the comparison of the backs of the hands.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.