Sunday, June 24, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 93




I am starting to investigate the eyes in a little more detail. I am going to try and spend some time on the eyes because the eyes in a ball-jointed doll can be changed. Being able to modify the doll in this way is one of the things I like about contemporary BJDs. One book that is available to everyone is Edouard Lanteri's 1902 edition of Modelling. A copy can be found at Google Books or The Internet Archive. It is in the Public Domain. A Dover reprint can also be found or ordered from your favorite book monger. Click on any image to enlarge it.





















































Reference:

Modelling: a guide for teachers and students.
Edouard Lanteri.
London: Chapman & Hall, ltd., 1902-11.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.