Friday, June 29, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 98




It is important to  look at the practice oil-clay features from all angles, not just the front view. The photographs do not look anything at all like what I see, when I am holding the practice piece in my hands. When it is in my hands, I can rotate it and see how the light plays over the modeling. The photograph flattens all the modeling. This is a view from the bottom. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a view from the top.






In this montage, I have marked some of the edges in red, so they can be compared a little easier. It looks like the right eye (of the practice piece) is still too flat. I need to make it curve some more. The eye ball is spherical.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.