Saturday, June 30, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 99




After looking at the top and bottom views of the eyes, I try and get the inner eyes on the same level, so to speak. That is, one eye is not higher from the face plane than the other eye, using the first eye completed, as the standard. This is a difficult thing for me to do. I press clay in, then turn the piece around in all directions to see if I can discern if the planes are equal. I sure hope that makes sense? At this stage, most of what I do cannot really be described in words. Looking at this photo, I see that I am getting closer, but there are details that do not match. So what I want to do is to go over all the labels that I have made, and see if the labels match. How well do they match? Match each label. It is almost like a children's matching game. I guess the key word here is: play. I try not to take myself too seriously. Work is serious. Play is less serious. Reach inside and try to touch the inner child. I guess that is the best explanation I can make for now. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.