Thursday, July 5, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 104




I finally figured out why the ears were not positioned properly. I did not have enough oil-clay added to the sides of the head. The simple solution was to add coils of oil-clay to the sides of the head, blend them with a rake tool, then smooth with a knife. I removed the ears first, and reused the same ears after adding the oil-clay. I have no idea why I did not see this earlier? Click on the image to enlarge it.



Looking at this photo, I can see that I may need to add some oil-clay to the top sides of the head as well.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.