Monday, July 9, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 108




I studied the toes of the cast wax foot I have, and thought about how I want to model the toes on the feet of my figure. I must remember to keep in mind that I will be molding this figure, so I cannot have any undercuts. I can base the feet on real feet, but in the end, there will be some simplification. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.