Monday, August 6, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 136




Something that has been bothering me about the head is that it looks too wide. So I decided to cut some oil-clay off on the sides of the head, in front of the ears. This is a work-in-progress photo of the cut being made. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I have already cut the oil-clay and smoothed it on this side of the head.






This is a front view of the cut.






This photo shows the head replaced on the torso, to see how it looks.



Another thing I am planning to do is to make the neck larger so it comes out closer to the ears than it is now. I will need to study some reference photos before doing that, to see where the neck is in relation to the jawline and the ears.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.