Thursday, August 9, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 139




I removed the left arm  from the torso so I could do some smoothing. The warm oil-clay responds to the slightest touch. Perhaps this is the reason that Martha Armstrong-Hand recommends oil-clay as a modeling material for making dolls? Click on any image to enlarge it.






While the left arm was removed, I did some smoothing on the arm. I did not work on the hand at this time.






Then I smoothed the torso under the left arm.






Then I replaced the left arm on the torso.






The next thing to do is the right arm and torso.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.