Saturday, August 11, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 141




I worked on smoothing the lower legs. This photo montage shows several views of the lower legs. I will have to wait until I remove the figure from the modeling stand, and cut it apart to finish smoothing the legs because there are some places between the legs that are difficult to reach with my fingers. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a turnaround of the whole figure, rotated every 15 degrees.



I used ImageMagick to make a GIF animation of the 24 individual photos in the above photo montage, and view it rotating like a stop-motion animation. I used the convert utility from ImageMagick:
$ convert -delay 12 -loop 0 *.png animated gif
I can open the animated GIF in my web browser to view it.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.