Tuesday, August 14, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 144




Yesterday, when I took photos of the upper torso, after modifying the arm/torso joint, I saw that the shoulders were uneven. In the top photo I flipped the left side, and in the bottom photo I flipped the right side. Right now, I think the top photo looks better than the bottom photo. Click on the image to enlarge it.






I removed some oil-clay  on one side, and added it to the other side.



Taking photos of the figure, and studying them, is one way of standing back and viewing the figure to get an objective viewpoint.




A view of my basement studio, early in the morning.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.