Thursday, August 23, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 153




One of the things I noticed in the turnaround photos that I did the other day was that the left hip was a smooth curve, and not like the curve on the right hip. So today I worked on the hip area a littl bit. I removed the arms to make it easier to see the right hip, and model the left hip. They are more symmetrical than they were. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.