Friday, August 24, 2012

04 Modeling Nº 154




I remembered to straighten the crease between the buttocks while modeling the oil-clay figure. I would see it in the photos, but forget about it when modeling, until today. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I found an old pillow and confiscated it to use to lay the oil-clay figure on when I take it off the modeling stand.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.