Sunday, September 16, 2012

06 Waste Molds Nº 7




It takes me a long time to chop up the moulage mold. I do it in shifts, a little bit at a time. I keep the mold in a plastic bag so it won't dry out. That is very important when using moulage. Do not let it dry out. After it is chopped up, I put it in Atlas Mason jars that have tight fitting lids to store it until the next time I melt it to make a new mold. There is the new 5 pound container of moulage that arrived on Friday. I made a little scooper from the lid of a plastic yogurt container by cutting it with scissors. It works nice because it is flexible, which helps getting the pieces of chopped up moulage in the Mason jar. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.