Tuesday, October 2, 2012

06 Waste Molds Nº 22




Yeah, this is part of making my doll... chopping up moulage and storing it in jars, so it can be reused. The key is, if you have more time than money, and you care about sustainability, then hot-melt moulage may be the way to go? Click on the image to enlarge it.






These are the oil-clay doll parts that I have translated into carving wax, so far.






These are the carving wax doll parts that have been translated from oil-clay, so far. Being able to make these translations from one material into another is very magical to me. They are magical even though I understand everything about what I am doing.






These are the oil-clay doll parts that still need to be translated into carving wax. This cannot be done with Google Translate.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.