Thursday, October 4, 2012

06 Waste Molds Nº 24




After much hesitation, I finally cut the feet off the legs. I used calipers and made marks on both feet in as many places as I thought it was necessary to make the cuts. Then I inserted my knife and cut. I think the cuts came out pretty good, and are both fairly even. Click on any image to enlarge it.






One of the reasons I was hesitant to cut was because I had the wooden feet armature blocks inside the oil-clay feet. As it was, I missed them completely.






The bottom of the legs now look like this. I hope this will make the legs easier to mold.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.