Tuesday, October 9, 2012

06 Waste Molds Nº 29




This is the leg with clay filling in the spaces between the leg and the build-up, as well as clay for the spare, and clay covering the armature wire at the bottom of the leg. Click on the image to enlarge it.



Next, I will need to find some scrap pieces of wood to make coddles for this mold. The pieces of wood will need to be 5.375 inches wide because the highest part of the leg, from the bottom of the build-up is 4.875 inches high, and I want to have the mold at least one half inch thickness all around the leg.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.