Saturday, October 27, 2012

06 Waste Molds Nº 47




I use a pencil and a combination square to mark the outside edges of the torso on the molding table. The formica top of the molding table is very good for drawing. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I measure one half inch out from the first marks. The coddles will be placed on these outside lines.






After placing the coddles, I seal all around the bottom edges with some Roma oil-clay.






This is a top view of the upper oil-clay torso in the coddles, ready to be molded. There is one half inch clearance all around the torso.






The armature wire will stick up, out of the mold.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.