Thursday, November 8, 2012

08 Joint Design Nº 1




The first thing to do, now that I have cast all the doll parts in carving wax, is to remove the spares and clean up each piece. I started with the right arm. The top two photos show the right arm with the spare. The bottom two photos show the spare removed. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I used my paring knife to remove the spare from the right arm. I am going to save the carving wax trimmings so I will have some material to work with when I start using the wax pen.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.