Monday, November 12, 2012

08 Joint Design Nº 5




These two photos are of the upper torso with the spare attached. I almost forgot to take a before photo, which is why you can see the start of my cut around the spare. Notice the wax of the armature wire coming out of the top of the neck. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is the carving wax upper torso with the spare trimmed off. I used an X-Acto knife to cut it, and my paring knife to trim it.






I found a small container to put all the small carving wax trimmings into. These are the large carving wax trimmings, and the spares.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.