Friday, December 21, 2012

08 Joint Design Nº 44




I made a new matte board build-up with wider sides. I sealed the matte board with three coats of orange shellac, letting each coat dry thoroughly before painting the next coat. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I applied a parting agent made from a 50/50 liquid soap / water solution, and let it dry.






I placed the coddles around the build-up and clamped them securely into place.






I rolled out some coils of oil-clay and sealed around the bottom of the coddles.



It is always a good idea to have enough time to mix and pour plaster without being in a hurry. Don't rush it. This is a good point to stop at, if there is not enough time to mix and pour the plaster without being in a hurry.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.