Thursday, December 27, 2012

08 Joint Design Nº 50




After reading some of Yoshida Style, I picked up the torso and worked on the neck. First I drilled the hole larger with a 1/2 inch drill bit, then I started enlarging that hole with a flattened spoon by twisting the spoon in the hole. Eventually, the 40mm carving wax ball will fit in the neck. Click on the image to enlarge it.



I am working on the neck while taking a short break from working on the hips. At this point in working on my doll, there is so much to do, that anything I pick up and work on, is a step forward.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.