Friday, January 4, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 58




For now, I am leaving the arm in one piece, while I figure out how to place the shoulder ball in the upper arm, and at the same time, maintain the same overall length of the arm. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I still have quite a bit of carving to do, to seat the ball where it is supposed to go. The overall length of the arm should be about the same when I am finished seating the shoulder ball.






Many years ago, I had a Speedball linoleum cutter. Now I cannot put my hands on it to save my life. A set of cutters, with a handle, cost less than ten dollars from DickBlick.Com, so I am thinking of ordering a set. This type of carving set is much less expensive than a set of small woodcarving tools, which is what I wish I really had. This carving set should also come in handy when carving the feet, later on.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.