Tuesday, January 8, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 62




With a ball on the shoulder end of the left arm, I decided to go ahead and cut out the left shoulder socket as well. I used the 40mm matte board cut out and the skew tool to trace a line where I wanted to cut. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I used the 7mm gouge tool to cut away carving wax, working from the hole I drilled, out to the line I inscribed.






Here is the shoulder socket in the torso, and the arm with the shoulder ball.






The ball fits in the socket pretty good.






This is a front view of the left arm in the shoulder socket.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.