Tuesday, January 22, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 76




I use an X-Acto knife to cut along the line I made yesterday. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I use my jeweler's alcohol lamp to heat the blade of the X-Acto knife. I try to keep the blade as perpendicular to the leg as I insert the blade through the leg. Then I reheat the blade and repeat the action, over and over, until the leg is cut through all the way around the line.






Here, the cut can be seen, going all the way through the leg, along the line.






Finally, the cut is complete.






After I cut the other leg, I will be fitting hip balls to the tops of the legs.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.