Monday, February 18, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 103






I snapped off the excess carving wax around the edge of the torso socket on the upper torso. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I used my wax pen to weld the carving wax I added, and to fill in some holes and low areas with carving wax. I trimmed some carving wax with my paring knife.






I finished reading The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In A Ship Of Her Own Making, by Catherynne M. Valente, yesterday afternoon. I do believe this is going to be one of my all-time favorite books. I loved it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.