Thursday, February 28, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 113




I continue to work on the hip sockets of the lower torso. The left hip socket was recently cut and is still quite rough. Click on any image to enlarge it.






Eventually, I am hoping to have them matched in size and shape so the 75mm carving wax balls will fit.






This photo shows a front and side view of the left hip socket, before trimming the rough cut.






The left hip socket has been trimmed, and is no longer quite as rough as it was.






This is a front and side view of the trimmed left hip socket.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.