Thursday, February 7, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 92




In the female skeleton diagram below, the front of the ribcage is outlined in red and the back of the ribcage is outlined in burgundy. This is similar to the line I am going to make on the torso. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a turn-around of the torso with the masking tape template attached.






I use a needle tool to prick holes through the masking tape template, along the line that I drew.






The holes can be connected together to make the line that I will cut to make a two-part torso.






In the female skeleton diagram below, the skull, ribcage, and hips are outlined in green, blue, and red, respectively. These bone masses are solid forms that cannot be bent. The lumbar spine is flexible to a certain extent.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.