Friday, February 8, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 93




Before I cut the torso, I made some measurements, so I can put it back together again and keep the same length. I do not want it to be shorter or longer after I joint it. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The back has the same measurement as the front, but from different points.






I saved this carving wax practice piece that was made from the spares of the cast carving wax torso parts. See? It is the same shape as the masking tape corset that I used to make the line for cutting the torso joint.






It even fits inside the masking tape form.






This is what the inside looks like. The curved top is made from bits and pieces of carving wax, welded together.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.