Sunday, March 3, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 116






I try to position the second socket ring in more or less (hopefully more) the same position as the first socket ring, so I took some measurements on the first ring and tried to transfer them to the second ring. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is another measurement I made.






I tack welded the ring to the torso, using my wax pen.






Then I started to weld the second ring to the torso.






This is a photo of the welding work in progress.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.