Tuesday, March 5, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 118






While I am reflecting on what I have recently done to the lower torso, I picked up the right arm and worked on a seam. This will have to be done eventually, and since smoothing a seam does not require much thought, it is something that I can do easily while I am working out other design problems. I use my wax pen to fill in areas that need carving wax added, and I use my paring knife to scrape away areas that need carving wax subtracted. I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.