Wednesday, March 6, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 119






Today I picked up the left arm and worked on a seam. Click on the image to enlarge it.



In Nº 1, above, is the arm before I started working on it. Nº 2 shows the ares that needed filling with the wax pen, filled; and the paring knife shaving off excess carving wax from the filled areas. Nº 3 shows the arm after adding and subtracting. I have not done any smoothing with sandpaper yet. Note that I am holding off cutting the arms into upper and lower arms until I have worked on the overall form. I believe this will help me to keep the arms symmetrical? I need all the help I can get !!! I try to do a little bit of work on my doll every day.




Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.