Friday, March 8, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 121




This is a mold seam line on the left shoulder of the upper torso. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is the mold seam line on the left side of the upper torso, under the arm socket.






I use the wax pen to fill the shoulder seam with carving wax, making sure to melt the base carving wax at the same time I melt the filler carving wax.






The bottom mold seam did not need any carving wax added to it at this time, so I used my paring knife to subtract carving wax, and blend in the seam line with the torso. The excess carving wax at the shoulder has been removed with the paring knife.






I recently finished Hilari Bell's Goblin Trilogy. I really enjoyed it because of the strong, smart, kick-ass heroine, Makenna, a Hedge-Witch.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.