Sunday, March 10, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 123






Today I spent quite a bit of time measuring and looking at the upper torso. I also used a plumb bob, a combination square, a pair of dividers, and my wooden pottery calipers. I'm not sure if I found any useful information, or not? I do know that the torso looks less tilted over now, than it did before I trimmed the bottom of the ribcage. Click on any image to enlarge it.






The photo quality in the hallway, on the stairs is very bad, but I was able to see everything that I needed to see when I was working on the upper torso. I did not use a tripod, so I am certain that I did not have the camera lined-up to the torso properly. That can be easily seen from the two measurements in the white boxes, one of the lines at the bottom of the torso, and the other of the neck ball, bisected by the plumb line. Unless I use a tripod, and take my time setting everything up, I really cannot use photographs for measurements.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.