Monday, March 11, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 124




I worked on the upper torso socket a little bit. This is the before photo. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is the after photo. There is still much work to do here.






I made a simple wooden wax pen stand for my wax pen today. I used pieces of scrap wood, some wood glue, and a drywall screw. I drilled a hole in the top block with my drill press. The hole is just large enough to allow the wax pen to slip into and out of the stand easily. I made this because I finally got tired of knocking my wax pen off the table.






The top block is a piece of 2x2, and the bottom block of wood is a piece of 1x4. I sanded the corners to round them off.






The hole in the top block goes all the way through. If any wax builds up in the hole, I will be able to easily remove it. I am not going to paint it because it will eventually get covered with wax anyway.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.