Wednesday, March 13, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 126




I made a small hole in the center of the crotch, then used a combination square to line it up so I could make a hole at the navel. I put the balls in the sockets so the torso would be the same height from both sockets. I hope I got it right. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I moved the square over a wee bit so the photo would show the holes a little better.






The arrows are pointing to the small holes I made in the torso.






The purpose of the small holes is so I can transfer points from one side to the other. I am going to cut the hip socket higher.






From the two small holes, I can triangulate each point, from the right side to the left side, as shown in the photo below. Like I said, I hope I got it right.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.