Sunday, April 7, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 151




I decided to string the torso together. In photo Nº 1 below, I am drilling the neck ball joint. In photo Nº 2 below, I am drilling the lower torso ball joint. In photo Nº 3 below, I am drilling a hole in the upper torso socket joint. The carving wax is easy to drill. I usually just twist the drill bit with my fingers. Click on any image to enlarge it.






This is a turn-around of the strung torso sitting on top of the legs. The legs have not been strung. Sometimes, gravity is my friend.






It looks like the elastic will be far enough forward to miss the elastic for the arms.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.