Wednesday, April 10, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 154




I used an X-Acto knife to score the scribed line deeper, so I wouldn't lose it. I also used the X-Acto knife to cut through the leg. I did this slowly and carefully. Click on any image to enlarge it.






I cut the leg over an old pillow on my lap. I held the X-Acto knife in my right hand, which is my strongest, and I held the lower leg in my left hand. I did not want the upper leg to fall on the floor, in case the cut decided to split open unexpectedly. Fortunately, that did not happen. Oh look, the left leg is cut at the knee. How exciting!






This is an overhead shot of the cross section of the cut knee of the left leg.






This is the same shot as above, but with 40mm balls laid in the cut. Yoshida recommends that the knee and elbow joints be inside the line of the leg and arm.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.