Saturday, April 20, 2013

08 Joint Design Nº 164




I worked on the inside seam of the right leg. I used my paring knife to scrape the seam down. I turned on my wax pen, but did not have a chance to do much with it. That is okay at this point. Everything I do, helps a little bit. The below photos show a before (top) and after (bottom) of what I did. Click on the image to enlarge it.






Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is my personal BJD making journal. All comments are moderated. If you make a new comment under an old post, your comment will be published under the old post. I reserve the right to publish or delete any comments made, at my own discretion. Thank you for looking.